i think I'm jumping ship and going to go back to a blog. i'll still stop by and update here occasionally, but i'm about to deactivate my paid acct and let it run its course.
I read over 300 pgs in the latest Vampire Academy today. Just to be able to finish it in 2010. Cause I read the other 5 books in the series this year. Yep. Lame. But we weren't invited to any parties, so I really had nothing better to do. Sooo...
39. Double Shot (Maya Davis #3) by Erynn Mangum
40. Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
My goal was 25, and I read 40. Not bad :)
i'm really tired of cooking for myself for my birthday. why can't i ever be taken out to dinner? and why, when there are plans to take me out to dinner, do the logistics of it all fall thru, so that i am, indeed, back to cooking for myself on my birthday? Ugh.
i am getting a pedi today. at least that's something.
but lucas doesn't want to spend the day with me. he'd rather go to my mom's.
1. Done with NaNoWriMo. Well, I got to 50,000 words anyway.
2. Doesn't mean the novel's done. I'm going to add more to it. In, like, January.
3. I accidentally put my "drinking" mug with vodka+sprite in it in the freezer.
4. My mind isn't where it used to be. I forgot the PIN for my debit card today.
5. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is hella funny.
37. Cool Beans (Maya Davis #1) by Erynn Mangum
38. Latte Daze (Maya Davis #2) by Erynn Mangum
* Now that I'm done with NaNo, I'll have more time to read :)
how do you report a spammer? i just got the most disgusting comment/pic on one of my posts. i blocked and deleted, but i want this person banned from LJ.
1. I am in love with My Chemical Romance's new album, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. I can't stop listening.
2. Track 3 is my favorite - Bulletproof Heart.
3. Gerard Way was serious when he said there would be a love song on the album.
4. I still want to have Gerard's love child.
5. I stayed up late last night watching MCR's show streamed live from the House of Blues on MTV.com. Who knew their website still played music? Gerard was a beauty to see "live."
6. Are you surprised the first five items on this list are Gerard-centric?
7. I'm on track with NaNoWriMo. If I can stop daydreaming about Gerard, I'd be even further ahead.
8. He snuck in, again, didn't he?
9. I think Jim's going to get me the special edition of Danger Days for Christmas. It comes with a gun and mask just like the ones in the Na Na Na video.
10. K, everything on the list is about Gerard :)